48 hours and 2 first aid incidents got to love kids

Medical and Healthcare
Stonecarver

Re: 48 hours and 2 first aid incidents got to love kids

Post by Stonecarver »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:16 pm
Stonecarver wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:48 pm Good job on your reactions Andy
I have a 2 year old and can relate somewhat to anxiety. Have to get a thermometer(thanks for reminder)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sanitas-SFT-75 ... B01G4BHB3W

Side by side with the expensive NHS ambulance crews braun unit there was 0.2°c difference when we both measured him back to back
Got mine from Lidl about 2 years ago for a tenner
Added to shopping list :)
Not worried about powering the whole house,just eating hot food,getting a brew,seeing through the dark,and staying warm.
Jansman
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Well a year almost to the day Tom decides to somehow stick his Thomas the tank engine fork into his foot, just cleaned and packaged him I to mummy's car and mums dispatched him to the local hospital (we stopped the bleeding and dressed it )
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:03 pm Well a year almost to the day Tom decides to somehow stick his Thomas the tank engine fork into his foot, just cleaned and packaged him I to mummy's car and mums dispatched him to the local hospital (we stopped the bleeding and dressed it )
He's just doing it to check your blood pressure's under control :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Think the Rampril is working..........

Was happy as anything that the urgent care nurse gave him a plaster.....and a sticker.....no real damage one of the wounds looked deep to me but it was clean......(I cleaned it before dressing it ) told to leave it undressed to let the air get to it.... Back to the old ways.. they'll be recommending leaches next ;)
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine