Pocket Hammer Pro arrow slingshot

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
preppergb

Pocket Hammer Pro arrow slingshot

Post by preppergb »

Whoops, deleted because it was from an American source, sorry bout that.
Last edited by preppergb on Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jansman

Re: Pocket Hammer Pro arrow slingshot

Post by jansman »

You pretty much answered your own question.Hunting game in the UK with arrows has been illegal since 1981 ( Wildlife and countryside act).Hunting small game with a catapult and ball ammunition is not though,providing the user is a competent shot. As someone who does hunt with a catapult ( milbro forks and single theraband and 10 mm lead),and has mates in the hunting world who have tried the pocket rocket,I shall leave your link up.Thats so people can avoid buying it,as the general concensus in the catapult world is that it is,well,not that good!
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
preppergb

Post by preppergb »

Thanks for the permission, I know this forum has just about the strictest moderation of all prepping forums and I respect your stand point thats why I asked in the first place. I may not agree with strong moderation but when one is a guest in someone elses place their rules must be accepted.

I'm still using my old Black widow clone on original elastics firing 38 call steel BBs, I had the bloody thing for ten years before I found out you hold them horizontally not vertically !!!
jansman

Post by jansman »

We have strict moderation, true. That’s why this forum is still here.

Your link above is American. As this is UK Preppers, here is the BRITISH way of catapult hunting. Note that I do not say “slingshot”. These are a bunch of good lads I met at the Gamefair about five years ago. What is shown is pretty much how my brother and me hunt.

Politically Correct Warning: contains hunting and dead animals. https://youtu.be/byFwnN0vMJM
Last edited by jansman on Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Crap link

Robert Frost.

Me.
preppergb

Post by preppergb »

Ok I fully understand, I deleted it myself I dont want to cross boundaries, glad I asked first cos i was going to post stuff from German and Australian and New Zealand survival sites, I appreciate your support in staying within the rules.
jansman

Post by jansman »

You misunderstood me! There was no problem with your link being American.I was just pointing out that us Brits have our own way of doing things. Really , if you have things to share,then do so. It just has to be legal.

Robert Frost.

Me.