Disneyland Paris kit list

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Proverbs2712

Disneyland Paris kit list

Post by Proverbs2712 »

Hi, I'm going to Disneyland Paris with the family in December and I would like to know of people's experience of the park in terms of safety, security etc. And I am going to start preparing a bag and contents for the time spent in the park and also things to be left at the hotel. We are travelling by Eurostar. My prepping travel anxiety has began. It is the first time out of the country with the children. I normally feel naked without carrying certain objects on me.
Nurseandy

Re: Disneyland Paris kit list

Post by Nurseandy »

Hi proverbs, apologies in advance, this is a bit flippant but your credit card with lots of space on it has to be top of the list.
:-)
FlashPan

Post by FlashPan »

Another hopefully not too flippant.....something to entertain the kids if waiting in a line for a long time and/or possible lengthy Eurostar delays. So I think packing 1 or 2 usb battery banks may be a good idea. I've never been to Eurodisney myself but have seen people wearing the branded disposable rain ponchos. Not sure if a (big) cost to them, so could be good to take some? Naturally a small pouch with plasters/germolene cream etc. More of a thought to tend to the little ouches and scrapes on the spot and not have to drag a crying child around while you look for a first aid station.

This is my post of a general prep I take when the Mrs and I go oh holiday (no kids)

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15864&p=180498#p180498

Some of course may or may not fit for your needs.

Cheers
Gordon's Alive!?
Proverbs2712

Post by Proverbs2712 »

Thank you for your responses. Some good points made.
korolev

Post by korolev »

Have a "lost child" plan so you all know what to do in the event of losing someone.
A laminated card with your phone numbers on it (in the proper international format of +447710693555).
Find somewhere easy to locate and unique (no point in picking McDonalds if there are two of them). Make it the RV point so everyone knows to go there if they get lost.
Captain Darling

Post by Captain Darling »

Take a photo of them every morning before you go in, so if they get lost and you get asked what they're wearing you don't have remember or guess. You know.

Also RV points is awesome.
Cutting, combustion, cordage, container, cover.
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

You can get lost child wrist bands and Id cards on ebay
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Proverbs2712

Post by Proverbs2712 »

Thanks guys, some kore great responses. The suggestion of making the kids wear ID got me thinking, I am going to use one of those temporary transfer tattoos to put it on their arms. That way it cannot be removed easily. I think they need a good few scrubs. The photo each morning is a top idea. I will certainly be doing that.
featherstick

Post by featherstick »

Plenty of plasters, snacks and drinks. They'll be running around like mad, falling over and getting hungry and thirsty and you'll spend a fortune on snacks and drinks if you buy them over the counter.

And yes, lost child protocols, phone numbers, RV points are a must. My kids get our phone numbers written on their arms for big events and they know to find a policeman.