Hello

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
edd5322

Hello

Post by edd5322 »

hi Rob

We share some things in common, both being noobs on here and from south wales too(well I'm English but brought house here).

Firstly let me start by saying hi to everyone and introducing myself and why I have become interested in prepping over the years.

I have served coming on 18 years in the forces and served all over the world( yes most resent conflicts) and I'm infantry so seen the sharp end of the stick as it was.
I do think that this has for ever altered my view both on the world and how society works in general, weather that be society in the middle east or back here on our door step.

Where I have been and what I have seen will for ever alter that but the way the worlds changing people don't realise how much in common we have or will have with the society's we have come to look upon as inferior and barbaric.

I see our country changing day by day and I see no one stopping to change that in anyway( not political just point of you).so for years now I have had the mind set of a prepper but lacked the facilities to do anything about it due to being posted abroad. i move to wales nearly 2 years ago now and I'm interested in moving things along as fast as I can(methodically).

I don't see there being any nukes launched or a great war any where round the corner but I do see change is coming and its not for the good.I think there will be cyber attacks/ecconimical issues and the powers that be will use these to cut off both the welfare system and the NHS and this will create a larger class divide and thus chaos will ensue.

We all see what angry mobs can do and this time there will be a lot more anger.

when will this happen GOD KNOWS(not that I believe in the guy), but when it does I want to be ready for it and not be one of the headless that runs around trying to gather as much as they can as the world sets its self on fire.

how do I plan on doing this-

To be as self sufficient as possible

Grow my own and store as much of what I need as possible really, on this front I have already started. But as we all know cant ever be too prepared

good old motto
lack of prior preparation leads to piss poor performance
Deeps

Re: Hello

Post by Deeps »

I've moved your post to the 'New posters' section mate, hope you don't mind. We ask the FNG's to post an intro anyway. Good post, sounds like you know your why's and for what's. Hope you find the place useful.
xplosiv1

Post by xplosiv1 »

Welcome to the forum :D
Area 11

Endure the pain of discipline or Suffer the pain of regret.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Hi there, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you'll fit right in, hope you find it useful. Are you enjoying the preps you're currently doing?
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Hello and welcome. :)
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :D
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.