New Here

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
CroydonPrepper

New Here

Post by CroydonPrepper »

Hi guys just wanted to introduce myself. Im new this this prepping stuff and would welcome any info. The world seems to get more and more crazy each day and think its about time to prepare for the worst.
xplosiv1

Re: New Here

Post by xplosiv1 »

Welcome to the forum, plenty of good stuff to read on here.

any questions just ask, lots of really knowledgeable people on almost any topic .... and if nobody knows at least you'll get some hilarious banter
Area 11

Endure the pain of discipline or Suffer the pain of regret.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the site useful. The best advice I can give to a self confessed newb is take your time, most of us have tried to cover all the bases after discovering we were card carrying preppers. Figure out your own priorities and do your research and work towards them. The basics are water, food (and something to cook it on) and shelter, get a weeks worth of water and extra food in and you're already a long way ahead of the 'herd'. Lighting and basic first aid kit is also handy and while youtube is a great resource, you probably don't need the same stuff as some dudes in America, this is where the initial patience comes in and figuring out YOUR prepping requirements.

Have a nose round on here (and youtube and elsewhere) and don't by shy with questions, here's one for you, do you have an idea what you're prepping priorities are ? Not a trick question and no wrong answer, well apart from a zombie apocalypse. :D Enjoy prepping, there is or should be a fun element to it too.
CroydonPrepper

Post by CroydonPrepper »

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to looking round all the info available.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.