New Gear - Advice On Usage Please!

Got a question or suggestion about an EDC/BOB/GHB item, chat about it here.
Survivalist85

New Gear - Advice On Usage Please!

Post by Survivalist85 »

Hi guys and gals.

I have recently (although ordered 4 months ago!) recieved my new GHB/BOB/EDC and due to my want to pack everything in everything I would like some help of what to use this pack for. I have used it a couple times while walking in the lakes and North Yorkshire but not really decided on its prepper based use yet.

Please see pics below. I have searched YouTube etc but cant find anyone else using one for prepping.....i assume thats a good thing? As you can ee it can be loaded or worn in several different ways.

I look forward to your ideas.
Attachments
CovertEscapeRG.jpg
cvt-rg-lodr-blk_front_perspective_web_shoulder_750px.jpg
Survivalist

Better To Have & Not Need Than To Need & Not Have!
alwayscross

Re: New Gear - Advice On Usage Please!

Post by alwayscross »

I would say EDC/return home pack, I wouldn't say bug out bag as I think something a bit bigger would be needed. Looks like the essentials such as flashlights and such could be fitted in there, have this sat inside your main work bag so when the time comes you can drop it and just take this.
Morality is doing what's right, no matter what your told. Religion is doing what your told, no matter what is right.
Nate66

Post by Nate66 »

What brand/style is it. Can't tell much about it from the photos. Please post a URL of where to purchase it. If you got it from shop.think-different.com.tw then you are a brave person.
Nate66
Area 4

If you are having a bad day, choke the living shit out of the person causing it!
Survivalist85

Post by Survivalist85 »

Hi guys,

Its a Hazard 4 CivilianLab Covert series pack. I found one in the deepest darkest depth of the internet and managed to persuade the man (in America) to post it on Ebay and i would cover any extra costs as getting them over here was next to impossible. When i did find them the cost was well above my survival budget!

When im out i normally carry a spare (very basic) mobile, a torch, some spare cash and a local map, compass or GPS. If i have spare room its left for mint cake or some snacks. I normally carry water purification powder in my wallet as an EDC due to sometimes travelling with work.

Thanks for your comments!! Chat soon
Survivalist

tanstaafl

Post by tanstaafl »

Survivalist85 wrote:Hi guys,

Its a Hazard 4 CivilianLab Covert series pack. I found one in the deepest darkest depth of the internet and managed to persuade the man (in America) to post it on Ebay and i would cover any extra costs as getting them over here was next to impossible. When i did find them the cost was well above my survival budget!

When im out i normally carry a spare (very basic) mobile, a torch, some spare cash and a local map, compass or GPS. If i have spare room its left for mint cake or some snacks. I normally carry water purification powder in my wallet as an EDC due to sometimes travelling with work.

Thanks for your comments!! Chat soon

Is it this one :D £66 delivered http://www.amazon.com/Covert-Loader-Mul ... B000PBTE2Y

Or abit more in the UK £84 http://www.military1st.co.uk/h4-cvt-rg- ... black.html

Check out utube lots on there....................
Survivalist85

Post by Survivalist85 »

I would think just the same. Apart from much more than i paid for mine. Ill have a look on youtube. Do you mean people using them for prepping? Could you forward some links please?

Thanks for your input!
Survivalist

tanstaafl

Post by tanstaafl »

Survivalist85 wrote:I would think just the same. Apart from much more than i paid for mine. Ill have a look on youtube. Do you mean people using them for prepping? Could you forward some links please?

Thanks for your input!

Just generel clips I think https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ert+series