Hi, from Suffok

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Martay

Hi, from Suffok

Post by Martay »

Hi!

Im relatively new to prepping but have been keen on the idea for along time. I have recently moved into my own place from home, which has allowed me to start prepping properly. I dont have a massive budget, as i currently live on my own, but this means there is a spare room for all the gear.
I too watched the whole doomsday preppers series', which has given me some great ideas.
So far I have;
80L of petrol on hand for my car (although i actually work in a garage, so can get fuel when the general public isnt allowed)
3 day bag packed and on hand
Back up power from a genny, and 3 batteries with inverters (which have actually earned their money keeping the freezers on during a recent power outage)
I have just started on a long term food store, but im reluctant to pile masses of stuff up. Im planning around a 3-5month supply, but this may change.

Anyways, im after advice, which is why im here, which i'll ask about in the other sections.
Thanks
Norfolkguy

Re: Hi, from Suffok

Post by Norfolkguy »

Welcome from just across the border!
Panther

Post by Panther »

Hi Martay,

Welcome to the forum.

When you said you have 80L of petrol that was, I assume, a typo. I believe the amount anyone's legally allowed to store is only about 10L , so that's probably what you meant to say. ;)
tigs

Post by tigs »

welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything

http://autonopedia.org/ if still out try facebook https://www.facebook.com/Autonopedia

Area 8
riversong

Post by riversong »

Hi - Am also in Suffolk
Oldarborman

Post by Oldarborman »

Welcome
AREA 10
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.