Halloechen =)

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
minimoo

Halloechen =)

Post by minimoo »

Hello =),

So what to say? I started to watch doomsday preppers last year and i always kinda was into the thing, now i finally have my own house and the wish took over to become an active prepper. I came to this forum to learn, and just to get in contact with people who share the same interest. Im orginal german and living in the uk for over 8 years made me aware of the fact that it has such a larger population and well more peole sometimes mean more danger.

anyhow , just wanted to say hello and i hope i can learn from the more expierenced ones :)
TwoDo

Re: Halloechen =)

Post by TwoDo »

Hi and welcome to the forum
unsure

Post by unsure »

hello :)
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
tigs

Post by tigs »

hello and welcome
Ready for Anything

http://autonopedia.org/ if still out try facebook https://www.facebook.com/Autonopedia

Area 8
minimoo

Post by minimoo »

Thank you =) seems like a nice lot her. =)
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
nickdutch

Post by nickdutch »

yea, welcome :) more people could mean more danger. Thats why i am trying to take my weak frame and get it fit in the coming weeks, months and year and then we will see what happens. If nothing happens I will just get a better immune system, if something happens maybe I will be able to look after myself better
reperio a solutio
Resident and Co-Ordinator of AREA 2
Area 2 = Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks
MiniMikey

Post by MiniMikey »

Hello and welcome :)
Area 3
minimoo

Post by minimoo »

nickdutch wrote:yea, welcome :) more people could mean more danger. Thats why i am trying to take my weak frame and get it fit in the coming weeks, months and year and then we will see what happens. If nothing happens I will just get a better immune system, if something happens maybe I will be able to look after myself better

yes, that is my idea too, so my partner and i started to go to the gym just to be able to stand our ground if it comes to this stage. :mrgreen:
Kev0794

Post by Kev0794 »

Willkommen, wie gehts?