Hi From NR

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Northern Raider

Hi From NR

Post by Northern Raider »

Northern Raider here, Old timer from Co Durham, also a moderator, Glad to see the fine results of Scoobies work.
Ticklemonkey 2

Re: Hi From NR

Post by Ticklemonkey 2 »

Greetings all,

Hope all okay! Returning to the fold after an absence, little one is coming along well though, thank goodness, hence the diversion of time but even more important now to prepare for 'issues' (and we are in the middle of one, of course).

Stay safe!

Ticklemonkey….2
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Hello Northern Raider! My word! Good to see you. I remember cut and pasting a few of your posts when I first joined, looking forward to you posting again.
scoobie

Post by scoobie »

Something really odd with this post, the post date is from 2010 when we first opened/rescued the forum; and NR's user doesn't appear as a valid user (or exist in the database at all)

NR if you've rejoined, can you start a new thread in this forum please so I can figure out what's going on with your post/user?

Cheers!

Scoob.
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Ticklemonkey 2 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:02 am Greetings all,

Hope all okay! Returning to the fold after an absence, little one is coming along well though, thank goodness, hence the diversion of time but even more important now to prepare for 'issues' (and we are in the middle of one, of course).

Stay safe!

Ticklemonkey….2
Hello and welcome back. :)