Hello from Kent

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Bulldog

Hello from Kent

Post by Bulldog »

Hello all Bulldog from Kent here , im more of a survivalist than a prepper but slowly the balence is shifting towards prepping, that said i love getting out in my cammies "playing in the woods" as my missus puts it :D
We are both very aware of future problems and have always been prep minded, she grew up on a farm and me being a builder we have always prepped for winter when i lose time due to weather.
We have just moved from hobby garden to actually growing a decent crop but still lots to learn.
We have decent food stocks and are slowly but steadily building our stores / supplys to a level where we can shut the door and survive inderpendently for 6 months ........then open it to go forageing :twisted:
Anyway enough of my waffle :lol:
Any questions feel free to ask.
Northern Raider

Re: Hello from Kent

Post by Northern Raider »

Bulldog wrote:Hello all Bulldog from Kent here , im more of a survivalist than a prepper .
Yup us old survivalists are not quite extinct yet, I go as far back as Mel Tappan so thats mid to late 70s !!! God i'm getting old.
NR
mike.f

Post by mike.f »

Good to see you here Bulldog.

Hopefully you don’t loose to much trade this winter! Even if you do its sounds like you’ll ride through it!

We’re quite well established with our garden now, hoping to do even better next year though!

Mike
Magz

Post by Magz »

Hello again Bulldog, great to have you here.
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

Northern Raider wrote:
Bulldog wrote:Hello all Bulldog from Kent here , im more of a survivalist than a prepper .
Yup us old survivalists are not quite extinct yet, I go as far back as Mel Tappan so thats mid to late 70s !!! God i'm getting old.
NR

You have a few years on me , im 80s SWAT mag cold war era :D
Northern Raider

Bulldog wrote:
Northern Raider wrote:
NR

You have a few years on me , im 80s SWAT mag cold war era :D

Oh boy thats old stuff indeed, SWAT, C & S, American Survival Guide. Nuclear Warfare Survival guide, good days.
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

Happy days indeed :D i recently did an online interview with a SWAT mag contributer about the 80s scene , if you want i can send it to you.
Northern Raider

Yes please, I got a few letters printed in SWAT, !!!!! northernraider1@hotmail.co.uk
scoobie

Post by scoobie »

Hey Bulldog... welcome from one Kent person to another :) Which bit of Kent are you in?
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

scoobie wrote:Hey Bulldog... welcome from one Kent person to another :) Which bit of Kent are you in?

Tunbridge Wells area mate.