New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
jennyjj01

Re: New member

Post by jennyjj01 »

Hi, and welcome to the forum, My list was not exhaustive, just a discussion starter, so feel free to comment on it.
Feel free to share your worrying scenario. We are a friendly bunch. If we analyse your concern, we may be persuaded, or we might put it on the backburner. Maybe a global flood or asteroid strike? Maybe a zombie apocalypse or alien invasion?
Well while most of us here only have rations and plans for maybe a few months or a couple of years, we are a flexible bunch and we aspire to survive long enough into any first phase disaster to MAYBE, regroup in a whole new world and start rebuilding society in caves or up mountains. I'm probably too old to run off to build a fort on a mountain, but nothing is off the table.
On this forum, we are generally not survivalists, though some here are indeed that. Mostly, I think, we just aspire to continue to live well into whatever the future brings.
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

Not Feeling Optimistic. Let me be wrong
bobble

Post by bobble »

Hi Sophie
Welcome to the forum and an interesting "take" on what could be happening in the background! 😃
bobble

Post by bobble »

Hello and welcome Boomer!