Greetings on and all

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
medwayman

Greetings on and all

Post by medwayman »

Hello there after giving the site rules a read I though I would be a good boy and give an introduction.

Im 44 years old single man with no kids and although this is a UK preppers site I am currently living in northern France but with Brexit day fast approaching a return to Blighty is on the cards , I am originally from Kent,

Have been prepping for about 3 years now and have given many things a try with varying degrees of success anything to Bushcraft skills, camping equipment , air gunning and defense and a pretty good go at some crop growing, with not too bad a crop thus far.

Do enjoy the Air rifle side as what is available in France is FAC in UK currently have 2 springer's

Stoeger RX20 S3 Surpressor 14.6ft lbs .177
Hatsan supertact 8ft .22

In a pretty rural location so can practice away without any problems.

As we all know the world has changed with that blessed COVID going around and we have yet to fully see the implications on the global economy.

Well I will pop in and have a read of some posts pretty must most mornings

all the best to all

James
Arzosah

Re: Greetings on and all

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum James - we've had a few expats now and again, as well as people-from-forn-parts-still-living-there :mrgreen: so you're in even better company than you suspected :mrgreen:

Rural France seems to be a pretty good place to ride out Covid, though of course there are hypermarkets there just like elsewhere. Good luck with it all.