Hi, new member from the midlands

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Actheise

Hi, new member from the midlands

Post by Actheise »

Hi, im a new member from the midlands. I’m 23 and have been lurking for a while too scared to post 😂 I live alone in a 1 bed house so not much space to do as I wish but you’ve just got to adapt too your situation right? Haven’t been as prepared as I’d like recently but this rona stuff has been the kick up the butt to get back on it properly! Hope your all well and staying safe!
Arzosah

Re: Hi, new member from the midlands

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum - nobody bites, I promise :) Living alone is a great start to keeping yourself safe, compared to the shared housing that most 23 year olds are in - good for you. And yes, adapting to what your situation is, thats the prime way forward. Jump in and post :)
Actheise

Post by Actheise »

Arzosah wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:02 pm Welcome to the forum - nobody bites, I promise :) Living alone is a great start to keeping yourself safe, compared to the shared housing that most 23 year olds are in - good for you. And yes, adapting to what your situation is, thats the prime way forward. Jump in and post :)
Thank you and yes very lucky it’s a house and not a flat aswell haha in a quiet cul-de-sac too! But on the down side right in a town centre 😩
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
cbp125

Post by cbp125 »

Welcome, there is so much to prepping, not all of it involves huge bunkers full of food (although the bunkers came in very handy recently!)
Learning to make do and be in the best position for where you are is much better than dreaming your way out of situations, we would all love to be in the country, but being strong where you are is more important.
Good luck and post away