New to the forum but not to prepping

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
DuneElliot

New to the forum but not to prepping

Post by DuneElliot »

Hello. Been a member of SurvivalistBoards in the US for many years but hadn't actively searched for a UK-based forum until recently. Been a prepper for many years, mostly in preparation for scenarios like this one we find ourselves in. Sadly I haven't built up my preps like I had in the US where I had more time, more room and more money. I'm still better situated than most of course.<br/>
<br/>
Being from the US I am proficient with firearms and hunting (including carcass preparation, skinning, hide rendering etc), and being prior law enforcement and navy I also have a good understanding of tactics and defence.

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" from a Wyoming girl who really needs to up the game again.
Last edited by DuneElliot on Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pseudonym

Re: New to the forum but not to prepping

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)

Thankyou for your Service.
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum! There are a few people on here who go shooting to put meat on the table, and a few ex-service people - its good to have you here.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

DuneElliot wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:39 pm Hello. Been a member of SurvivalistBoards in the US for many years but hadn't actively searched for a UK-based forum until recently. Been a prepper for many years, mostly in preparation for scenarios like this one we find ourselves in. Sadly I haven't built up my preps like I had in the US where I had more time, more room and more money. I'm still better situated than most of course.<br/>
<br/>
Being from the US I am proficient with firearms and hunting (including carcass preparation, skinning, hide rendering etc), and being prior law enforcement and navy I also have a good understanding of tactics and defence.

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" from a Wyoming girl who really needs to up the game again.
Hello and welcome. At some point we're going to see some photos of beautiful Wyoming. :mrgreen: