Hello from West Sussex

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Drsogard

Hello from West Sussex

Post by Drsogard »

Hello everyone, I'm Dragos from Crawley, 40 years old.
Drsogard

Re: Hello from West Sussex

Post by Drsogard »

Just a little bit about me, I know that is not allowed to post conspiracy and theory so I will not go there. It is a difficult time for everybody this period, lucky me that I collect everything because you never know when you need them. I cannot say about me that I'm a proper preppare but I'm trying to be a survivor. From what I know until now, I'm assuming that we will have a very hard period and things will happen all around the world so I didn't bought to many food to have, because I will not be able to carry all that food with me. This is just my opinion, the mountain and the forest give you everything you need to survive so I'm going more on hunting and defending tools. I'm not a pessimist person, but I'm expecting at the worst scenario and I want to be ready for that.
For me, coronavirus is the smallest concern, my biggest concern are the majority of people's and what the governments will do ( I'm not going forward with this), that's why I don't think that I will stay to long in the house, I don't think that I will be able to use my car and definitely it will be a stupidity to use my phone, or other electronic devices that can track me, so is no point to stock to much food.
I'm assuming that everyone is free to think whatever they want about the future.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Hello Dragos, welcome to the forum. In these times, I guess your biggest concern is pandemics! Anything special about where you are, such as overcrowding, no access to shops, etc? There's a lot of useful info on here, though, that will help whatever your issues are.
Drsogard

Post by Drsogard »

Hi Arzosah, to be honest I'm most of the day and every single day at work. I go for a little bit of shopping only when I finish work, in the afternoon, and I can say for sure, the streets are almost empty, lots of people's in shops, you are allowed to buy only 3 items from the same category and the shops are almost empty, obvious toilet paper is the first one that disappear.
Everybody is scare that this coronavirus, that in my opinion is just a tool and a excuse for something much bigger and important thing
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Drsogard wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:35 pm Hi Arzosah, to be honest I'm most of the day and every single day at work. I go for a little bit of shopping only when I finish work, in the afternoon, and I can say for sure, the streets are almost empty, lots of people's in shops, you are allowed to buy only 3 items from the same category and the shops are almost empty, obvious toilet paper is the first one that disappear.
Everybody is scare that this coronavirus, that in my opinion is just a tool and a excuse for something much bigger and important thing
No conspiracies please.