Hello from the Midlands

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
F for Freddy

Hello from the Midlands

Post by F for Freddy »

Hi everyone. Been a small time prepper for a few years now. I thought I'd feel smug when the SHTF and I'd be able to tell the sceptical wife 'I told you so'. In reality I'm regretting not doing a bit more.
We're the outdoors/camping/walking type, so our hobbies have introduced us to a lot of useful items, information and habits. Nice to meet you all. Stay safe in these challenging times
HomeHardener

Re: Hello from the Midlands

Post by HomeHardener »

Welcome!
How do you feel you could have done More?

There’s still time to top up on your preps!
I for example didn’t have anywhere near the food or baby supplies I needed.

Over the last three weeks, I’ve gradually topped up everything to a level I’m now comfortable with for the time being.
Without buying everything that’s left on the shelf of course.
@Homehardening_uk
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Hello Freddy, welcome to the forum - you've obviously got a good start, don't be too hard on yourself, just carry on doing what you can, and have a think about what you can do during any lockdown.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
F for Freddy

Post by F for Freddy »

Thanks for the nice welcome. It's good to be in touch with like minded people. I suppose we've all got things on our 'to do' list that never seem to get done :D
I've been meaning to get a new, solid shed/storage area built for a couple of years now. And I bet most of us wish we had a bigger stockpile. Still, I'll crack on, I've noticed over the last couple of months that adding a little each time soon builds up a good supply of essentials. Cheers all