New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Mand G

Post by Mand G »

Hi, thank you for adding me to the site.
I have been prepping for the last 18 months or so, although when my children were young I would always have extra food and water incase of general emergancies. My husband and son are both on board with me although other family members think I'm nuts! I live in a small town in North Devon, my husband and son are keen sea anglers. I am looking forward to reading the posts and gaining more knowledge on the subject.
Arzosah

Re: New member

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find plenty of interest on here for you. What kind of thing have you been prepping for already, what other eventualities are you looking at?
Mand G

Post by Mand G »

Hi Arzosah
I am trying to prep for things like a local power failure to a full grid down situation and most thing's in between. I have quite a few gadgets and various ways to cook and create fire for example. I am interested in how people would plan for all types of SHTF.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Hi there, yep, fire and using it to cook food and keep warm are really important - water too.

Interesting that you have sea anglers in the family: do you use other marine resources? Foraging on the seashore, getting seaweed to fertilise the garden, that sort of thing?
korolev

Post by korolev »

hello :D