Introduction

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Silverteeth

Introduction

Post by Silverteeth »

Hi I’m silverteeth.

Been prepping with my father ever since the milenium bug.

I was young then, but learned some valuable lessons.

Have now traveled the world, and am more convinced of the need to be a prepper than ever before.

I’m prepping for the end of the temporary new international monetary system that the world has been on since 1971. We were told it would be temporary on August 15 1971, but the entire world has been on this temporary system far longer than expected.

The other reason I’m a prepper is because of the earth changes going on due to humans ruining the earth.

The Bible says god will bring to ruin those ruining the earth. There is no doubt that humans are ruining the earth. With HARP the hadron collider and chem trails.

The Gulf Stream could well be displaced and other factors that would be drastically different weather patterns going forward. Harsher winters and summers.

So I’m working on two bug out locations, one here in the uk for the summers, and one thousands of miles south to bug out if it’s a harsh winter.

A good sailboat for travelling between the two.

I’m not saying for definite that the uk will be covered in ice and snow in winters of the future, nor am I saying that southern countries will be so hot that it will be uninhabitable there either.

But one of these options may prove true, and we don’t know which one more than the other. So I’m prepfor both options.
Arzosah

Re: Introduction

Post by Arzosah »

Well, welcome to the forum - there are some climate issues and a few of the financial problems you mention that I agree with, but the rest .... um, especially the religious mentions (which are against forum rules, btw) ... can't follow you there. Though I'm all for prepping, and a sailboat sounds like a great idea - I was taking pictures of some great features on boats along the Thames today. Ocean going is something else again! I hope you find the forum useful.
grenfell

Re: Introduction

Post by grenfell »

Hello and welcome . I'd pretty much agree with what Arzosah has just said . The money issue is central to a lot of people's thinking and prepping I believe. We've seen the erosion off the value of money and there are numerous historical events to draw upon. Fiat money systems will collapse at some point although when is another question. Still perhaps better to put one's wealth in solid objects rather than electrons on a screen.
The mention off the milenium bug is interesting. If anything it served to turn me the other way , away from prepping. I can fully remember all the portents of gloom , warnings that if nothing was done power stations would shut down and planes would fall from the skies unless of course money was spent on new sofftwarre , updates and so on and the inner cynic in me saw it as nothing more than a money making scam especially when very very little actually went wrong and life just continued.
Anyway cynicism aside I hope you find the forum useful.