New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Grey wolf

Post by Grey wolf »

Hey everyone,
I looked online to find a UK based group that I could hopefully learn and share some prepping ideas. Ive been mentally preparing for a long time now and recently discussing ideas, plans and strategic moves with my family who are all on board. We have been practicing our weapon skills over the summer and putting things to one side for B.o.b.s
We also really enjoy learning survival skills from the internet and netflix who show some great programmes about prepping. Kind Regards E
Deeps

Re: New Member

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, hope you find the site useful. Just a heads up that we're very careful about weapon talk, we like to keep on the right side of the law. ;)
What sort of scenarios are you prepping for ?
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum - hope you find discussions here of use. I find a GHB is pretty good too, as well as a BOB. Interested to hear what you're prepping for.
Grey wolf

Post by Grey wolf »

Hi, thanks for ypur replies all.. when i say weapon training i mean bow and arrow, defence training with pole arms, knife skills, short swords etc ( Once a medieval reannactor).
Totally law abiding and saftey is paramount.
There are some many scenarios that could possibly occur that we are preparing for such as pole shift, civil unrest, economic collapse, nuclear war. we keep our ears to the ground and eyes peeled watching, listening and waiting. Love and light to you all. E .
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

Grey wolf wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:49 pm ( Once a medieval reannactor).
Once a re-enactor always a re-enactor surely? :D
I do medieval myself and was twanging arrows at people last weekend. I normally go in with the pokey stick ( bill) but went on as an archer to accompany a friend's daughter who is 13 and was keen to take part in the battles.
To be honest I do more living history than fighting . The fighting is fun but the bits in between are less so which is why our group turned more to living history . As a prepper I feel that it gives one an insight into how a society could still function without electrical power for instance and it encourages practical skills.
Anyway welcome to the forum.