New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Spike_Polite

Post by Spike_Polite »

I don't want to be here, I don't need or like people. Delete my account this forum is a joke as are most of the people on here.

Moderators addition: The original post has been edited by the former member. As such it shall remain here and as requested his account deleted.
Last edited by Spike_Polite on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jansman

Re: New member

Post by jansman »

Well thanks for imparting your superior knowledge and wisdom.We may as well pack up and go home! I have read your post,and I could easily have disapproved it.However,if you join us with a little humility and a little less superiority,you will be accepted.

I must advise you though,that your links are decidedly ' conspiracy theory' material and are certainly not allowed here.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Um. Welcome I guess.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Hello Spike, welcome to the forum. I confess, I thought you were going to be a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan, with an internet name like that, sorry!

Anyway ... I'd be interested to hear about your experiences in Japan around the earthquake/tsunami, and how it affected the community you were a part of.

As for prepping now, yes, good advice to do your own research - since quite a few on here are facing health problems (including me) I'm wondering, as you describe yourself as disabled, how you'll cope with self defence, hunting etc. Do you have a system you use, like krav maga?

I hope you find some interesting topics on here.
Spike_Polite

Post by Spike_Polite »

I think I'm in the wrong place here and I don't seek anyone's acceptance. If you felt offended by the way I came across in my post I apologise to you and anyone else. I stated these were my personal beliefs and motivation for prepping which is somewhere in the title of this forum. Science is not a conspiracy theory but the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment, that's what I heard on infowars :lol:
peejay

Post by peejay »

Deeps wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:34 pm Image

Um. Welcome I guess.
:lol: The GIF king never disappoints ;)
peejay

Post by peejay »

Sorry, couldn't resist...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8L3OHbhpXU[/youtube]
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

peejay wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:23 pm Sorry, couldn't resist...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8L3OHbhpXU[/youtube]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Never watched it but I'm aware of it. That lad is um... interesting. :tinfoil
Spike_Polite

Post by Spike_Polite »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spike_Polite

Post by Spike_Polite »

:?:
Last edited by Spike_Polite on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.