A hello from Southampton

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
RooCF

A hello from Southampton

Post by RooCF »

Hey everyone
I'm Roo, 27.
I've been interested in prepping for a few years now, it's a little difficult as I live with my parents and they think I'm nuts - which is only a little bit true :-)
I'm trying to learn more about small but very effective preps as I only have my room and car.
Don't know what else to say but hi.
Roo
:-)
jansman

Re: A hello from Southampton

Post by jansman »

Welcome.What will you be prepping for? Many of us have different reasons here.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
RooCF

Post by RooCF »

Hi,
I am 100% convinced that either in my lifetime or my nieces (she's 4) the world as we know it will end... How? I don't know but with how the world is being run and who by I can't see it being long until each country tries to eradicate each other. As humans we have nearly killed this planet and mother nature always has a way of trying to survive, MN will kill off different things when those things are too dangerous and currently WE are the thing that is too dangerous.
Although my mum calls my grab bag a zombie survival kit lol... Who knows I'm sure there are a few less than intelligent people who will try and create it just to see if they can.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum. As Jansman says, we'll all prep for different reasons, we prep in different ways too. There are some basics, we need water, food, shelter. You can expand it from there, have a nose around the forum and see what catches your eye, are you prepping for anything other than armegeddon ? There are other things that might hit us before then ? Something to consider, anyway.
RooCF

Post by RooCF »

I feel as though the uk is well overdue for some kind of pandemic.

I've already got some good ideas. We have just moved, I'm planning on building a big storage bed so hopefully will be able to get more sorted.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.