hi new account old member here.

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
M0RPH3US

hi new account old member here.

Post by M0RPH3US »

im 22 and im from the shropshire area, im looking at forming a prepper group of about five or six to practice and share knowledge with, its true what they say there is strenth in numbers, are you interested? are you skillfull?, are you good in a group? Im looking from the age of 20+, i would likt to start a whats app group wiht rpospective memeber if you are interested then please give me a comment and ill add you to my group once ive made it......

kind regards fellow preppers

M0RPH3US
itsybitsy

Re: hi new account old member here.

Post by itsybitsy »

Hello and welcome.

I wish you well, but I am a little doubtful that you are going to get any takers (at the moment at least) to join your online chat group with a view to buddying up IRL. Spend some time reading around the boards and contributing to our online community - I think then you may have a bit more success with your endeavors.
Brambles

Post by Brambles »

Hi and welcome.
I've approved your post, but I think it would improve your cause if you spent some time on the boards getting to know us and let us get to know you. The last time you joined you only posted an intro and did not reply to anyone's welcome. So forgive me for having a spidey moment.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum and I wish you luck with it, prepping is a pretty broad subject so what you prep for and the aspects that you enjoy of it might be different from others. Maybe give more details of what you're looking at doing/prepping for, it might strike a chord with others.
xplosiv1

Post by xplosiv1 »

hey welcome back, cant say I seen your original post.

might be better to get to know a few people first before trying to meet up, it's next to impossible even when beer is involved ..... preppers are a secretive breed, good luck
Area 11

Endure the pain of discipline or Suffer the pain of regret.
M0RPH3US

Post by M0RPH3US »

hi all yeah very sorry about that, was a busy time in my life my family went through a big change, but im back now, thank you for the welcome ...again, illl be much more active now