Hello from Leciestershire

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Neish

Hello from Leciestershire

Post by Neish »

Hi there my names Neish and I'm from the Leciestershire region. I have been prepping for just under a year now and decided it was time to open up and join a community of like-minded people.

Started with food stuffs such as canned, MREs, dried food stuffs and now moving towards home-grown foods and canning. I'm hoping to learn more to broaden my skillset and hopefully teach other newcomers in the future to come. Thanks for reading!
Deeps

Re: Hello from Leciestershire

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you know what works for you. Plenty on here to give you ideas, I had my eyes opened when I joined.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum.:)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome, its a good idea to get the stocks up and then get the skills going, hope you find lots of stuff here to enjoy.
JennaCyde

Post by JennaCyde »

Neish wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:21 am Hi there my names Neish and I'm from the Leciestershire region. I have been prepping for just under a year now and decided it was time to open up and join a community of like-minded people.

Started with food stuffs such as canned, MREs, dried food stuffs and now moving towards home-grown foods and canning. I'm hoping to learn more to broaden my skillset and hopefully teach other newcomers in the future to come. Thanks for reading!
Helloooo :shock:
I'm also from Leicestershire and recently started Prepping.

Always been interested in living off grid sustainably and prepping as my goals anyway!

Nice to see someone else local on here!!

Hope its going well!

Cheers Jenna :mrgreen:
The end of the world would be an improvement over my current situation. :twisted:
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

Welcome both and I hope you're learning from the forum and that the planting/growing is going well :mrgreen:
Beth

Post by Beth »

JennaCyde wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:59 pm
Neish wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:21 am Hi there my names Neish and I'm from the Leciestershire region. I have been prepping for just under a year now and decided it was time to open up and join a community of like-minded people.

Helloooo :shock:
I'm also from Leicestershire and recently started Prepping.

Always been interested in living off grid sustainably and prepping as my goals anyway!

Nice to see someone else local on here!!

Hope its going well!

Cheers Jenna :mrgreen:

Hi Both - I'm from Derbyshire, so nearby too! I'm really new to prepping but interested in learning more, do you find there's much going on locally?
- Beth
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Beth wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:50 pm
Hi Both - I'm from Derbyshire, so nearby too! I'm really new to prepping but interested in learning more, do you find there's much going on locally?
- Beth
Hello Beth welcome to the forum can you post an intro please :)

viewforum.php?f=9
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine