Hello

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
OneOffDave

Hello

Post by OneOffDave »

Hi,

I'm Dave from Hampshire. I've had an interest in preparedness for as long as I can remember. My current interets are about being prepped for the sorts of things that can happen in the urban/suburban environment on a fairly regular basis. I'm not really interested in TEOTWAWKI type prepping as, as a wheelchair user, I'm going to be really out of luck on those sorts of situations.
Deeps

Re: Hello

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum Dave, I hope you find the site useful.
jansman

Post by jansman »

Welcome.I think you will find that there are many who prep for the same events as you here.Myself included.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum, Dave! I think you'll find a lot of people on here have health issues themselves, or someone in their family does, though not many in wheelchairs.

Totally with you on preparing for regular types of issues. I was making notes from a tv programme today, for instance, about what to do in a house fire - my smoke alarm is quite old, and I didn't realise that there are two types of smoke alarm - ionising, and optical :oops: there's a lot to prepare for even when you ignore the apocalyptic hoo-ha.