Hi from south wales

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Welsh_prep girl

Hi from south wales

Post by Welsh_prep girl »

Hi all,
Just want to introduce myself,im from south Wales I've been into hunting/trapping and survival since my early teens in my late 20's now but in the last 3 and a bit years I've really got into prepping (much to my family's dispair ! Lol ) there Moto is it will never happen. Mine is a hope it doesn't but if it does I want to be ready (especially with the way the world's going both Korea, terrorism etc.) So it's absolutely lovely to find a group of people who......well basically don't think I'm mad!
So thats me, it's lovely to find a group of like minded people who don't just bury there head in sand!
pseudonym

Re: Hi from south wales

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, hope you find it useful.
Kinger

Post by Kinger »

Hi, lots of good stuff on here. Where would you bunk out to? It’s just that I’m in Swindon and my locations would be Forest of Dean or South Wales.
Panther

Post by Panther »

Hi there Welsh prep girl,

Welcome to the forum. No you're not the mad one, on the contrary you're sane, forward thinking and sensible to take precautions.

You'll also be the one all your friends and family will come to if ever things go "pear shaped" (that's the polite expression!)
That's why I and many others on this forum tend to hide our preps from friends, neighbours and even family. It saves being ridiculed and also means that if ever the sh1t should hit the fan you won't have the world and his mate calling at your door trying to beg, borrow or even steal your stocks of food, water, etc.
There may be trouble ahead
But while there's moonlight and music
And love and romance
Let's face the music and dance