New member in London

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Franch

New member in London

Post by Franch »

Hi everyone. Been getting increasingly into prepping since I moved to London four years ago. Started with an EDC kit and working on my first aid supplies. Already got plenty of camping gear so that helps. Now up to a fortnight of food and HOBs rather than BOBs.

I'm more bug in centred and happy to sit tight. But my preps are around what I see as likely London or just local scenarios - areas being put on lock down, public transport being suspended and having to walk home, home evacuation due to fire or random WWII unexploded bomb find and so on.

Want to build up my skills next - first aid, gardening, food storage, etc. Picked up some great ideas just from a brief look at the forum (dehydrators!), so I'm looking forward to getting stuck in some more. Thanks!
pseudonym

Re: New member in London

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, glad to have another dehydrator onboard, even just for stuff going out of date they're useful. Hope you find the site useful.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum!

I had to put my dehydrating on hold here this year, but I really like it, for multiple reasons, and I'll be starting again next year.
Franch

Post by Franch »

Thanks all. Looking forward to giving dehydrating a go, definitely.