New to the site

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Sidecartigger

New to the site

Post by Sidecartigger »

Hi guys, I've been lurking for a couple of days and like what I see.
I'm not a full prepper yet but like to think sensibly and be prepared.
I ride a motorcycle everyday and my rucksack is already an accidental GHB complete with full first aid kit (I am FPOS trained) and I already prepare my wife's car for winter - She loves that she knows where to find some stashed chocolate.
Although I like TEOTWAWKI Films and books, this isn't necessarily what I am planning for (although I do play a game of the best vehicle in the car park to steal if TSHTF!).
I have only just started putting together BOB and stashing food and water at home.
Really interested to find the site isn't full of zombie Hunters! Nice to see a lot of other people who are not waiting around for others to get get them out of a tight spot.
Keep up the good work.
Deeps

Re: New to the site

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, yeah, not a lot of zombie's on the horizon, hope you find the forum useful, have a good rummage around and see what catches your eye.
Arzosah

Re: New to the site

Post by Arzosah »

Sidecartigger wrote:Although I like TEOTWAWKI Films and books, this isn't necessarily what I am planning for (although I do play a game of the best vehicle in the car park to steal if TSHTF!).
Exactly! The only time prepping is ever mentioned is at the end of the world etc, and anyway, I loved those books long before I ever heard about prepping :mrgreen:

Welcome to the site - chocolate is the most important addition you can bring, of course :mrgreen: