Hi all

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
JonoMathew

Hi all

Post by JonoMathew »

Hi all. New to forum so might be asking some daft questions. Been interested in prepping and have been stockpiling various items for a couple of years now. There is an awful lot I don't know such as radio communication etc. Will make a pain of myself asking for tips and advice. Thanks, Jono
pseudonym

Re: Hi all

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum Jono, have a look around and see what appeals to you, the whole prepping thing isn't a one size fits all so do what works for you, not me or some dude on youtube.
JonoMathew

Post by JonoMathew »

pseudonym wrote:Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Thanks
JonoMathew

Post by JonoMathew »

Deeps wrote:Welcome to the forum Jono, have a look around and see what appeals to you, the whole prepping thing isn't a one size fits all so do what works for you, not me or some dude on youtube.
Thanks mate. If I have a question I can create a new thread? Never really used a forum before so feeling my way here. Jono
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

JonoMathew wrote:
Deeps wrote:Welcome to the forum Jono, have a look around and see what appeals to you, the whole prepping thing isn't a one size fits all so do what works for you, not me or some dude on youtube.
Thanks mate. If I have a question I can create a new thread? Never really used a forum before so feeling my way here. Jono
Yes mate, but have a look around, there's a good chance us 'worthies' :roll: have debated it already, don't be coy though, ask away.
Jamesey1981

Post by Jamesey1981 »

There's a pretty good search function as well, so have a look at that before posting, post a question by all means but if it's already been answered then it saves you waiting until someone answers it.

Welcome to the forum, hope you find it useful.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Britcit

Post by Britcit »

Welcome.

I'll echo what's already been said about searching through the old posts. A lot of good info there. I will add that unlike other forums, you don't get blasted here for resurrecting an old thread. It is often useful for us all to revisit an older topic as situations\technology\ideas change over time.
"There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know."