Hello from Gloucestershire

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Jsmith2107

Hello from Gloucestershire

Post by Jsmith2107 »

Hey there, I've been hovering on this site for a while but never registered until now.
I'm prepping for an economic/war time scenario that leads to the collapse of government and society as whole, leaving the country unable to rebuild itself, protect itself and disbanded into separate groups/clans/militias etc. It's one I believe most probable to happen.
I've been preparing and training for such instance for around ten years now.
I'm lucky that I live in a place that's solidly built, defendable and situated in a secluded corner of countryside. It has it's own lands that I hunt, fish and farm both grain and livestock on. I'm qualified and experienced in several trades and skills, and worked in many different countries that were going through difficult times gaining a lot of experience.
I'm hoping to find like minded others that have the same views as myslef so we can share ideas and experiences to better help us in a time of need.
JS
Deeps

Re: Hello from Gloucestershire

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, it sounds like you have your needs weighed off, I hope you find the forum useful.
Jsmith2107

Post by Jsmith2107 »

Thanks for having me. I'm sure I'll find the information and others input very useful. I've certainly got some of my needs catered for but there's a long way to go yet!!
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
DrPreppers

Post by DrPreppers »

Hello and welcome!
Evasion is an art form, a true artist may follow his pursuers.