Prepper in Staffordshire

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Staffs_Prepper01

Prepper in Staffordshire

Post by Staffs_Prepper01 »

Hey guys I'm a 22 year old bloke from the Staffordshire region. Guess i have considered myself a prepper for a year or two now and though i'd come on here and share my experience/learn some new things.
Deeps

Re: Prepper in Staffordshire

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, what kind of things are you prepping for ? Hope you find the forum useful.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Staffs_Prepper01

Haha well... started off as just a few supplies in the car but now its turned into a bit of an obsession. Trying to cover all the basics with my bob. Not expecting the complete and utter break down of society in the near future.
ChefSimon

Post by ChefSimon »

Staffs_Prepper01 wrote:Haha well... started off as just a few supplies in the car but now its turned into a bit of an obsession. Trying to cover all the basics with my bob. Not expecting the complete and utter break down of society in the near future.
Think that's how most of us started out... Well I'll get that as it makes sense, ok I might as well get this for that just in case... Next thing you've a house full of stuff!

Welcome!
Prior Planning & Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance.

No plan survives first contact.

Bug in before bugging out. Meet the problem on your terms!
Staffs_Prepper01

Yea I think I came on here to chat to like minded people most of all. I was also curious to see who was out and about prepping in my region as well.