Hi all

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Annie10

Hi all

Post by Annie10 »

Hi everyone I've just started to use my new equipment .I'm mobile and today I've put up my aerial got my things set up and I can't get it to work...I've done everything in the instructions to get it to work but I'm getting noise...blooming loads of it !!
I don't know whether to wait until the early hours but I've tried high and low plus the 40 channels but I've asked for Rogers but nothing...
I've got a gain master sirio aerial and a psw-30h power supply. Farun fs222 swr meter.
And my 336900n ham radio.
Any advice I'd be grateful for .....
Deeps

Re: Hi all

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, can't help you on wireless front (ironically as I did it for a living :oops: ) but what else are you prepping for ?
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Not a clue, sorry :oops: just wanted to welcome you to the forum!
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
ChefSimon

Post by ChefSimon »

Hello & welcome!

Regarding your noise issue. What cables are you running? Are they shielded? Do you have anything else near by that emits any noise such as a microwave oven/TV (even on standby) also, check the connections on your cables (need to be covered and no single wires showing as that will reduce signal integrity).

Feel free to drop me a PM, If i can offer any further advice etc happy to help out.
Prior Planning & Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance.

No plan survives first contact.

Bug in before bugging out. Meet the problem on your terms!
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

ChefSimon wrote:Hello & welcome!

Regarding your noise issue. What cables are you running? Are they shielded? Do you have anything else near by that emits any noise such as a microwave oven/TV (even on standby) also, check the connections on your cables (need to be covered and no single wires showing as that will reduce signal integrity).

Feel free to drop me a PM, If i can offer any further advice etc happy to help out.
You need to have 10 posts approved before you can PM mate.