Could a Moderator contact me please?

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Mad Medic

Could a Moderator contact me please?

Post by Mad Medic »

Good afternoon I unfortunately do not yet have the ability to send Private Messages so this is my only means to communicate. I have had a Topic I attempted to post rejected by a Moderator for a reason I am really struggling to understand so I wonder if someone could contact me to discuss?

The last thing I want to do is cause problems so IF I have done something wrong I'd really like to know what so I can prevent it happening again. Thanks in anticipation ladies & gents.
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional........and a much overated concept in my opinion!
pseudonym

Re: Could a Moderator contact me please?

Post by pseudonym »

One more post to reach the magic 10. :)

I have approved the posts of yours that needed to be.

I also checked the logs and one of your posts was a double post, therefore it was deleted.

If this wasn't the reason I'm sure the Moderator involved will be along to explain.

HTH
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Mad Medic

Re: Could a Moderator contact me please?

Post by Mad Medic »

Phew and thanks Pseudonym I was REALLY worried because the rejection I got said that it had been rejected for "illegal or pirated software!" So I needed to know what I had done wrong unless it was a Trojan or something.

Happy Mad Medic now. :D
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional........and a much overated concept in my opinion!