New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

criss71 wrote:hi guys I am from s.wales Swansea area to , I am prepping for something a little bit different
I think we are on a slow burn to a collapse of society, with food prices and fuel prices rising every year
which will cause a massive breakdown in the system
it is not a matter of if , it is a matter when ! ,
Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

I've given you your own intro thread so our members can welcome you. And it means that our new member from South Wales doesn't have his own thread hijacked either. :D
pseudonym

Re: New Member

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum Criss. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum Criss, I don't think that you're prepping for much different from a lot of us, we don't get many of the zombie types on here. Hope you find the forum useful.
criss71

Post by criss71 »

thanks for the welcome guys

lol I love zombie movie, but are more afraid of people than zombies

I keep reading about bugging out and, can see the idea about it and some of the plus points, but I don't know how practical this would be in the uk
I can see how this would work well in the U.S. as they have better weather in places and, large unpopulated areas. but there are not many places
in the U.K. where you would be many miles from a city or town. this is not to say I don't think about place`s I could bug out to. but I think it would have to
be a last resort