NEWBIE in Dewsbury

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
IL Professore

NEWBIE in Dewsbury

Post by IL Professore »

all,

I am a bit new to this, but would like to become as prepared as possible.

I live in Dewsbury, have transport, radio communication and a few other bits, any help and advice would be nice, thank you
pseudonym

Re: NEWBIE in Dewsbury

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, there's loads of useful stuff so see what catches your eye.
IL Professore

Post by IL Professore »

Thank you.

I surely will have a look. I would be interested in meeting anyone in the local area.
kevprep85

Post by kevprep85 »

im not a million miles from you. you mentioned your in to shooting what do you shoot?
failure to prepare is preparing to fail.
shocker

Post by shocker »

Wlecome, dive on in, the waters lovely ! ;)

I remember Dewsbury in the early 80s, a sleepy little suburb. Last time I was up that way it seemed to have been swallowed up by the conurbation :(
*** NOW 30% LESS SHOCKING!!!***
IL Professore

Post by IL Professore »

kevprep85 wrote:im not a million miles from you. you mentioned your in to shooting what do you shoot?

Hi there, i shoot air guns at the moment. I have a .22 PCP air rifle shooting at 11.5 ft/lbs but is capable of shooting at 20 ft/lbs when i get my FAC

I also have a semi auto .177 pistol as well. My son has a .177 CO2 rifle at 10 ft/lbs and a .177 double action CO2 revolver which also stays at my house.

I have also just started to teach myself basic sword making and smithing skills.
kevprep85

Post by kevprep85 »

IL Professore wrote:
kevprep85 wrote:im not a million miles from you. you mentioned your in to shooting what do you shoot?

Hi there, i shoot air guns at the moment. I have a .22 PCP air rifle shooting at 11.5 ft/lbs but is capable of shooting at 20 ft/lbs when i get my FAC

I also have a semi auto .177 pistol as well. My son has a .177 CO2 rifle at 10 ft/lbs and a .177 double action CO2 revolver which also stays at my house.

I have also just started to teach myself basic sword making and smithing skills.
co2 pistols are grate fun. ive just got my daughter a rat catcher there a brilliant little rifle to start them off.
shocker

Post by shocker »

Im just starting to shoot gas pistols at my local club, trying to regain my old handgun skills.Could be I will be hitting you guys up for advice when the time comes to buy! ;)
*** NOW 30% LESS SHOCKING!!!***
kevprep85

Post by kevprep85 »

shocker wrote:Im just starting to shoot gas pistols at my local club, trying to regain my old handgun skills.Could be I will be hitting you guys up for advice when the time comes to buy! ;)
there are alot out there but for target pistol shooting cant beat a weirauch. i had a hw45 im moving to a hw44