New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Lurkio

Post by Lurkio »

Hello, I dont have much experience with shtf type situations but I do believe that in any civil unrest it will only need one journalist to mention on air "that the Police seem powerless to stop it" and I believe the situation will go downhill fast, I have been making remedial preparations for this, such as the source of tents suitable for longterm use, some camo netting type stuff along with stoves and lots of back to basic kit and untested evac route(s) even two inflatables for the coastline as the plan is to hug the coast, if need be, to try and avoid any closed roads and marauders, the kit is coming along fine but I fear we, myself and partner, are lacking in a lot of skills and this site is a fountain of knowledge.

Predators eyes face forward and they have canine teeth!!
unsure

Re: newbie

Post by unsure »

hello and welcome
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the site useful, I have.
sniper 55

Post by sniper 55 »

Hello and welcome.
shocker

Post by shocker »

Hello mate - a fountain indeed...dive in :D
*** NOW 30% LESS SHOCKING!!!***
bobble

Post by bobble »

Welcome to the forum! Love the name, brought back memories of Frankie Howerd and made me laugh!
Cheers Bobble
Lurkio

Post by Lurkio »

Thanks for the welcome any advice on edc kit tricks for storage and so on, apologies for the late reply I'm not really a daywalker at the moment.