New Northern Prepper

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Neanderthal

New Northern Prepper

Post by Neanderthal »

Hi all,

I am from Lincolnshire and have been into self survival for years however I have done nothing about it. The way the world is at present I believe that not been prepared is a mistake. I have a family abs would hate to see them suffer if the s hit the fan.

My goal is to be able to keep my family fed, watered and safe if an event should occur.

Although outdoor survival skills have always fascinated me believe me I'm a newbie.

I'm looking forward to learning and engaging with likeminded individuals.

Neanderthal
pseudonym

Re: New Northern Prepper

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Toddie

Post by Toddie »

Neanderthal wrote:My goal is to be able to keep my family fed, watered and safe if an event should occur.
I don't see no reason why you shouldn't fit in here. This is one of the most important things to think about when prepping, in my opinion.

And the media show us as loonies.

Welcome to the forums. Get stuck in, there's a lot of knowledgeable people to get to know and im sure you've got something to share.
Area 8.

"Better to have and not need, than to need and not have"
Neanderthal

Post by Neanderthal »

I don't see no reason why you shouldn't fit in here. This is one of the most important things to think about when prepping, in my opinion.

And the media show us as loonies.

Welcome to the forums. Get stuck in, there's a lot of knowledgeable people to get to know and im sure you've got something to share.[/quote]

The more I see in the media the more rational I feel prepping is. Lookong at what I have at present I would struggle to survive a blackout let alone a global event.

My initial prep plan is to collect enough food and water to survive a wedkend blackout (start small and expand is my plan)

Looking for general advice and support.

Thanks all for welcoming me