Hi fellow prepers

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
rootsrockreggae

Hi fellow prepers

Post by rootsrockreggae »

Hi I am prepping for the forthcomming cival war . As anyone can see this is not far off . I am thinking about going off grid soon i am single have no ties etc etc . Does anyone else feel the same ? or is it just me :lol: Would love to hear from any other like minded people :D
itsybitsy

Re: Hi fellow prepers

Post by itsybitsy »

Hello and welcome. Please, do tell us more about the impending 'civil war' that you envisage is about to befall us. :)
Briggs 2.0

Post by Briggs 2.0 »

itsybitsy wrote:Hello and welcome. Please, do tell us more about the impending 'civil war' that you envisage is about to befall us. :)
Too late, RootsRockReggae is probably off-grid by now.

If he does come back, would you mind dropping me a PM about the civil war, I'd hate to miss the start.
Off-Grid & Living Outdoors
tigs

Post by tigs »

Welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything

http://autonopedia.org/ if still out try facebook https://www.facebook.com/Autonopedia

Area 8
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Shirts V skins maybe ? Rhinestone preppers V tacticool preppers ? I'm intrigued by the upcoming civil war too, I'd like as much info as possible so I can pick the winning side. I might even have a flutter on it.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
BadgerSE

Post by BadgerSE »

Welcome. And what country are you planning on having a civil war in?
“Tough times don't last, tough people do, remember?”

Area 3
Quercus-robur

Post by Quercus-robur »

Shame, I was looking forward to reading the OP's argument . . .
Area 9 Coordinator and Resident

'At Spes Infracta'

'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore'.
Hamradioop

Post by Hamradioop »

If some one is preparing for a Civil War fair enough, do not knock them for the vision of the future, We are supposed to be Preppers Not a P*ss taking society. An preps are useful what ever goes wrong from unemployment to Mutant Zombie Bikers attacks. It seems the thought Police have taken over this forum.
“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” ― Edward R. Murrow
"Remember Politicians are like babies diapers they both need changing often for the very same reason" - Mark Twain
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
Jamesey1981

Post by Jamesey1981 »

Hamradioop wrote:If some one is preparing for a Civil War fair enough, do not knock them for the vision of the future, We are supposed to be Preppers Not a P*ss taking society. An preps are useful what ever goes wrong from unemployment to Mutant Zombie Bikers attacks. It seems the thought Police have taken over this forum.
I doubt they were actually preparing for a civil war.
The OP last visited at 07:00 on the day they posted this, before the first reply.
My guess is it's either a poor attempt at trolling (this is most likely IMO due to the poor spelling and excessive use of smileys) or someone that was up all night and either forgot that they posted it or wished they hadn't when they sobered up.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.