virgin prepper/ new member ;O)

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
beholda palehorse

virgin prepper/ new member ;O)

Post by beholda palehorse »

Hi I would just like to say I am new to the forum and have just signed up as I'm interested in talking to and meeting like minded people in future. I live in north Cumbria and have managed to collect some kit with the hope of getting out and about and gaining new skills with like minded people. I do have an interest in politics and can not see anything improving anytime soon as long as we have a fifth column kleptocricy working for private corporate interest/fascists= economic feudalism/serfdom by a corporate aristocracy! it would be great to meet like minded people around the Carlisle area. please3 pm me regards behold a palehorse :D
preppingsu

Re: virgin prepper/ new member ;O)

Post by preppingsu »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Just to warn you we try and steer clear of politics, however much we want to discuss it. Every now and again it's slips into the conversation but its too easy for it to get out of hand!

Although people will be able to PM you, you will not be able to reply until you have had 10 posts approved by the mods.

Feel free to chip in, ask questions etc. There is a lot of information on this forum so take some time to find your way around.
Wulfshead

Post by Wulfshead »

Welcome and although we have to be mindful of the politics prohibition here on UKP I dare say many see agendas at play which may lead to preps becoming brought into action.
Now that's enough from me other than to again say a welcome and enjoy the forum.

Wulfshead
Area 4 Coordinator

For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack
ojiu0u4

Post by ojiu0u4 »

hey and welcome
Area 9
tigs

Post by tigs »

welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything

http://autonopedia.org/ if still out try facebook https://www.facebook.com/Autonopedia

Area 8
MrJere

Post by MrJere »

Welcome to UKP! :)
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
- Hanlon's Razor
Quercus-robur

Post by Quercus-robur »

Hello and Welcome to the forum. I am from Workington and there are several other Cumbrian Preppers on here. We have already met the once and I am going to try and organise another meet up for after Christmas.

What are you wanting to prep for? What preps do you have at the moment?

Qr
Area 9 Coordinator and Resident

'At Spes Infracta'

'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore'.
beholda palehorse

preppingsu wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum.

Just to warn you we try and steer clear of politics, however much we want to discuss it. Every now and again it's slips into the conversation but its too easy for it to get out of hand!

Although people will be able to PM you, you will not be able to reply until you have had 10 posts approved by the mods.

Feel free to chip in, ask questions etc. There is a lot of information on this forum so take some time to find your way around.
sorry for the late reply as i have been to visit family over the festive period. thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to making new acquaintances I will keep my anti establishment views/opinions to my self :O)
beholda palehorse

Quercus-robur wrote:Hello and Welcome to the forum. I am from Workington and there are several other Cumbrian Preppers on here. We have already met the once and I am going to try and organise another meet up for after Christmas.

What are you wanting to prep for? What preps do you have at the moment?

Qr
howdy thanks for the warm welcome . are you from Carlisle area by any chance?
Survivalist85

Post by Survivalist85 »

Hello!

I know this is a little late but welcome! I spend a bit of time in the carlisle area (not as much as i would like!)

Hope you had fun over the festive season and are ready for any bad weather that seems to be hitting us all!

Kind regards
Survivalist

Better To Have & Not Need Than To Need & Not Have!