Hey from carlisle cumbria

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Carlisle195

Hey from carlisle cumbria

Post by Carlisle195 »

Hi my name is john I'm a full time chef and im sort of a prepper I live in carlisle cumbria and I make camping and survival and campfire cooking videos on YouTube and was curious to no if there is others like me around wear I live would be cool to pick up some new skills https://www.youtube.com/user/carlisle195

This is my youtube so you can see wot I mean about the videos I love shelter making and survival it's epic lol
Wulfshead

Re: Hey from carlisle cumbria

Post by Wulfshead »

Hi and welcome.
I like your wild camp video.

Enjoy the forum,

Wulfshead
Area 4 Coordinator

For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack
tigs

Post by tigs »

welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything

http://autonopedia.org/ if still out try facebook https://www.facebook.com/Autonopedia

Area 8
i11matic1795

Post by i11matic1795 »

Hello!

I've watched a few of your videos before, there's a few preppers in the Carlisle/Cumbria area on here, I'm sure Quercus is into his wild camping too.

i11matic
Carlisle195

Post by Carlisle195 »

i11matic1795 wrote:Hello!

I've watched a few of your videos before, there's a few preppers in the Carlisle/Cumbria area on here, I'm sure Quercus is into his wild camping too.

i11matic
Nice one thanks for the welcome I seen him lol I just can't send massage yet os there a preppers group in carlisle do you no
Quercus-robur

Post by Quercus-robur »

Hello and Welcome to the forum. I am from Workington, there are a couple of fellow preppers from Carlisle and a couple of others dotted around Cumbria. We've just started building a Preppers Network in Cumbria of like minded people who can exchange ideas and support regarding all things prepping. Is that something you'd be interested in?

What is it you are prepping for? What preps to you currently have in place?

And yes i11matic, I love my wild camping :). I regularly go out walking and camping in the fells though never take a tent with me. I always build a shelter with what is available out there. The more you know, the less you need. :D

Qr
Area 9 Coordinator and Resident

'At Spes Infracta'

'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore'.
Carlisle195

Post by Carlisle195 »

Quercus-robur wrote:Hello and Welcome to the forum. I am from Workington, there are a couple of fellow preppers from Carlisle and a couple of others dotted around Cumbria. We've just started building a Preppers Network in Cumbria of like minded people who can exchange ideas and support regarding all things prepping. Is that something you'd be interested in?

What is it you are prepping for? What preps to you currently have in place?

And yes i11matic, I love my wild camping :). I regularly go out walking and camping in the fells though never take a tent with me. I always build a shelter with what is available out there. The more you know, the less you need. :D

Qr
Yes this is most appealing to me I have a lot of preppes in place but working on my skills at this point as I'm still stocking up of some more food I have all my first aid preps in place both at home and out of my home I also have a number of survival catches out in the woods
beholda palehorse

Post by beholda palehorse »

hi where do you normally meet up in Cumbria ? you will have to be patient as im not very good on forums etc, takes some getting used to replying and what to do . regards
Quercus-robur

Post by Quercus-robur »

beholda palehorse wrote:hi where do you normally meet up in Cumbria ? you will have to be patient as im not very good on forums etc, takes some getting used to replying and what to do . regards
The first meet we did was in Carlisle and with most Cumbrian Preppers are from there it seems the best place for a meet.

:)

Qr
Area 9 Coordinator and Resident

'At Spes Infracta'

'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore'.