What to do right now

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
enviroforest

What to do right now

Post by enviroforest »

Hi All,

I'm new to the site, but not new to prepping. I have been involved in survival techniques and training for a long time now; from back in my army days and now in civilian life, were I have give training to private clients (been under the radar). Now this COVID-19 is amongst us all, I would like to help by giving advice on this forum to anyone who wants it. For reference I have written a couple of books but link below is more relevant to whats happing all around us now. You don't have to buy the book just ask away, I am working on my own kit today but will keep a eye on forum.

I've removed the link - this isn't a commercially-based community. Please take some time to get to know people and contribute where you feel appropriate - this is what we are about. Posting a link to a book on Amazon isn't the way to do that. ;)
enviroforest

pandemics and cyber attack

Post by enviroforest »

I have written a couple of books, the one about prepping is on the link below; The other one was about my time in SF; a fictional story about my unit and its undercover work; fictional because it had to be, the unit is real and how we worked is real in the book, operation was fictional, I only had MOD permission if operation was fictional. From my time in the army and especially my SF time, plus all the private survival tuition I have done since leaving the army. Actually got me into prepping and I have been doing it for years. Very happy to give advice to forum preppers; even experts can learn, as I am certain I will learn from being part of this forum. You have all been prepping for the event, well now its here guys, happy to help, so ask away if you want, I can only give my feedback as I would do things, this might not be the way everybody would do it, but any sound knowledge is better than none.

Link removed.
Arzosah

Re: What to do right now

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum. Uh, I'm going to bite ... but possibly not in the way you expected. When a self defined expert tells us he's ready for questions, that's not likely to go well. I understand that your links to your books were probably meant as an introduction to who you are, but yes, not a commercial environment here. So, join in! Post a couple of photos of your latest (non-weapon related) project, comment on what someone else has done, tell us how you deal with blisters these days, whatever you like ... experts who join in are very, very welcome, I guarantee you. I hope it still appeals to you.
jansman

Re: What to do right now

Post by jansman »

Arzosah wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:29 pm Welcome to the forum. Uh, I'm going to bite ... but possibly not in the way you expected. When a self defined expert tells us he's ready for questions, that's not likely to go well. I understand that your links to your books were probably meant as an introduction to who you are, but yes, not a commercial environment here. So, join in! Post a couple of photos of your latest (non-weapon related) project, comment on what someone else has done, tell us how you deal with blisters these days, whatever you like ... experts who join in are very, very welcome, I guarantee you. I hope it still appeals to you.
I'll second that.You are welcome to join in.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.