Just joined

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
jean405

Just joined

Post by jean405 »

Hi I’m jean405, and live in Copenhagen. I used to be a member here, but obviously I have not contributed since about 2013, so got tidied up and out of the forum! Although I haven’t been prepping like I used to, I still prep food and for my pension, which is only seven years away.

😀 I’ve become a grandmother, so imagine my surprise when my daughter, asked me to help her with a bug out bag. My daughter always thought it was ok for me to prep for her, but wouldn’t dream of doing it herself, things change!

I’m looking forward to reading and checking out the forum
jansman

Re: Just joined

Post by jansman »

Welcome back to the forum.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Welcome back Jean, I hope you find plenty useful stuff on here.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Hi Jean, sounds like things have really moved on for your family - that's great that your daughter's thinking about this stuff too. Welcome back.
jean405

Post by jean405 »

Thank you for the welcome :D
jean405

Post by jean405 »

Thank you for the welcome :D
hobo

Post by hobo »

Hi Jean,
How are you prepping for your pension? I’m 8 years away from my state pension, though I can’t imagine ever retiring, other than through Ill health. I’m trying to squirrel away as many pennies as I can to smooth my older years. I never got round to getting a private pension (I only ever earned enough to pay the rent as a self-employed artist/musician). I’m also trying to improve my physical and mental health. And of course I’ve always kept a full larder. Other than that I haven’t thought of another way I can prep.
Hobo