Could a Moderator contact me please?

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words

Could a Moderator contact me please?

Postby Mad Medic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Good afternoon I unfortunately do not yet have the ability to send Private Messages so this is my only means to communicate. I have had a Topic I attempted to post rejected by a Moderator for a reason I am really struggling to understand so I wonder if someone could contact me to discuss?

The last thing I want to do is cause problems so IF I have done something wrong I'd really like to know what so I can prevent it happening again. Thanks in anticipation ladies & gents.
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional........and a much overated concept in my opinion!

Re: Could a Moderator contact me please?

Postby pseudonym » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:25 pm

One more post to reach the magic 10. :)

I have approved the posts of yours that needed to be.

I also checked the logs and one of your posts was a double post, therefore it was deleted.

If this wasn't the reason I'm sure the Moderator involved will be along to explain.

HTH
Phallus Wimbledonus

Re: Could a Moderator contact me please?

Postby Mad Medic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Phew and thanks Pseudonym I was REALLY worried because the rejection I got said that it had been rejected for "illegal or pirated software!" So I needed to know what I had done wrong unless it was a Trojan or something.

Happy Mad Medic now. :D
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional........and a much overated concept in my opinion!

Return to New Members Start Here