Why?

UK Preppers introduction and forum rules
itsybitsy

Re: Why?

Post by itsybitsy »

aels747 wrote:So my name is Ali. Before I get started I just wanted to say that am not here to make fun. I am just interested and have a few questions:

What are you prepping for?
What makes you think this certain event will occur?
How long have you been prepping?
Why do you think people lke me should be prepping?

Thats all..again! I don't mean to make fun!

Thanks!

Ali
If you're not a prepper why have you joined a prepping site? Are you a journalist?
Briggs

Post by Briggs »

itsybitsy wrote:
aels747 wrote:So my name is Ali. Before I get started I just wanted to say that am not here to make fun. I am just interested and have a few questions:

Thanks!

Ali
If you're not a prepper why have you joined a prepping site? Are you a journalist?
I reckon he's another one of those Daily Mail infiltration operatives, this time on a mission to find the UK equivalent of Doomsday Castle.
I recently experienced Plymouth City centre so that's why I prep.
Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Briggs wrote:
itsybitsy wrote:

Thanks!

Ali
I reckon he's another one of those Daily Mail infiltration operatives, this time on a mission to find the UK equivalent of Doomsday Castle.
We're all rabid, gun totting, homicidal maniacs. All very dramatic.

Then again if he'd seen the plans I've got for my vegetable garden next year he might not be so excited or interested.
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Ohh vespa he might come and help you Bastard dig 2 tonnes of the finest farm yard manure in your veg patch :lol:
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

A combination of "The good life" "Dad's army" and "Fawlty Towers" perhaps?
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
Malthouse

Post by Malthouse »

And in my case a dash of Carry On movie :)
KrisWard

Post by KrisWard »

And no further replies from our guest...not sure why you would join a site, to merely ask why, without an apparent interest..Strange?!
aels747

Post by aels747 »

Wow! Interesting! I wasn't expecting to hear what you guys said, it was really informative. And no...I'm NOT a journalist! Hahaha, and I am still here...anyway thanks for your replies!

Bye!!
Briggs

Post by Briggs »

aels747 wrote:Wow! Interesting! I wasn't expecting to hear what you guys said, it was really informative. And no...I'm NOT a journalist! Hahaha, and I am still here...anyway thanks for your replies!

Bye!!
Okay, so we've got his IP address. Who is covering track and trace during the holidays?
I recently experienced Plymouth City centre so that's why I prep.
junmist

Post by junmist »

Now now guys don't be so sceptic, he could have just been wondering if we are sane people :lol:
AREA's 5-6 and 4
Feet the original All Terrain Vehicle