Help From Mods Please Regarding Posts.

UK Preppers introduction and forum rules
Quercus-robur

Post by Quercus-robur »

Hi Guys,

I understand that my first 10 posts must be moderated before I can have full access to the forum. I personally agree. I think it stops unwanted people joining and bringing down the forum and ensures everyone who joins is polite and civil. My question, though, is that I have currently made 9 posts, 7 of which have been approved by a moderator, yet on my profile it says I have only made 5 posts. Why is this?

I only ask because I am confused by it and also can't wait until I have earnt my place on this forum. :D

Cheers

Qr
Area 9 Coordinator and Resident

'At Spes Infracta'

'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore'.
Plymtom

Re: Help From Mods Please Regarding Posts.

Post by Plymtom »

You don't have to wait between each one go for it interact, it's there to stop spammers I believe, and if you're making worthwhile posts you're OK even if it doesn't count the first few ;)
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
Quercus-robur

Post by Quercus-robur »

Cheers. Yeah my posts have slowly creeping up so I will get there soon. I have read that after 10 moderated posts I will be able to PM people, post un-moderated and also have access to additional forum threads. I look forward to it. Was mainly wondering because according to my profile it seems further away.

Qr

'At Spes Infracta'

unsure

Post by unsure »

iirc , the new members thread you started when you joined don`t count towards your first ten posts .
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Good question. Good answer.

Great user name, Quercus! You'll be a valuable member, I'm sure, just keep doing your thing :)
Quercus-robur

Post by Quercus-robur »

Cheers guys. Thanks for the clarity. I hope, and aim, to be a valuable member of this community.

Qr

'At Spes Infracta'

scoobie

Post by scoobie »

Just to clarify, posts in the members start here forum don't count towards your overall post count.

It stops people from just saying hi on ten posts to get unrestricted forum access.

Hope that helps!
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin