JB522

Close account

Post by JB522 »

Please close my account for this site
pseudonym

Re: Close account

Post by pseudonym »

Don't let the door hit your ar5e on the way out. :mrgreen:
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
daylen

Post by daylen »

pseudonym wrote:Don't let the door hit your ar5e on the way out. :mrgreen:
Is that necessary? Perhaps I'm being over sensitive or perhaps the Christmas spirit is descending but it does seem a little mean.

I'd rather say: Bye JB522. Sorry you couldn't find a place here but I hope you find one elsewhere. And, merry Christmas!
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

daylen wrote:
pseudonym wrote:Don't let the door hit your ar5e on the way out. :mrgreen:
Is that necessary? Perhaps I'm being over sensitive or perhaps the Christmas spirit is descending but it does seem a little mean.

As opposed to sanctining theft by any means from others? Very "Christian"

The OP made 8 posts mainly on one subject about theft from others, the others about meeting other preppers - that raises a few questions in itself.

He didn't like the responses he was getting in either thread so posted that he wants his account closed.

No loss in my eyes, but what do I know?
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

pseudonym wrote:Don't let the door hit your ar5e on the way out.

A humorous response to someone who whether deliberatley or not rubbed folk up the wrong way then throw their toys out of the pram, people here who work and save hard to prepare, by appearing to advocate what we spend much time how to defend against, honestly it was a red flag to a bull,Pseudonym just did that to make the rest of us laugh and I did (still do) OP has probably allready PO ed so it wont be playing on his/her mind anyway :mrgreen:
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
daylen

Post by daylen »

pseudonym wrote:The OP made 8 posts mainly on one subject about theft from others, the others about meeting other preppers - that raises a few questions in itself.
I don't think he sanctioned or suggested theft, did he? I've just read his posts and he just seemed to say that he thought people had come down hard on the original poster (which wasn't him but Andyk1801) but couldn't see anything about him suggesting theft was ok. It just looks to me as if people have assumed he made the original post or agreed with it when he didn't.

Anyway, I wasn't having a go and was just trying to lighten the tone at little. I wanted to ensure that the last thing they heard from this forum was (assuming they were still reading replies) something nice and civil.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

daylen wrote:I wanted to ensure that the last thing they heard from this forum was (assuming they were still reading replies) something nice and civil.
I think that ship has sailed... :lol: ;)
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

And I think that some on this forum need to get a lot more savvy fast. if you can't tell the difference between a genuine prepper and a chancer now - what hope have you got when things go to hell? The OP was out of order and meant to stir it, godsake please people, use the wits you were born with! In the real world mistakes will cost you far more than a snit on a forum! :!:
Bear86

Post by Bear86 »

diamond lil wrote:And I think that some on this forum need to get a lot more savvy fast. if you can't tell the difference between a genuine prepper and a chancer now - what hope have you got when things go to hell? The OP was out of order and meant to stir it, godsake please people, use the wits you were born with! In the real world mistakes will cost you far more than a snit on a forum! :!:

You don't have to worry about me i am paranoid enough for the both of us :D
daylen

Post by daylen »

diamond lil wrote:And I think that some on this forum need to get a lot more savvy fast. if you can't tell the difference between a genuine prepper and a chancer now - what hope have you got when things go to hell? The OP was out of order and meant to stir it, godsake please people, use the wits you were born with! In the real world mistakes will cost you far more than a snit on a forum! :!:
Crikey, I was only trying to be civil to the guy, chancer or not. :?