Close account

UK Preppers introduction and forum rules
itsybitsy

Re: Close account

Post by itsybitsy »

daylen wrote:
diamond lil wrote:And I think that some on this forum need to get a lot more savvy fast. if you can't tell the difference between a genuine prepper and a chancer now - what hope have you got when things go to hell? The OP was out of order and meant to stir it, godsake please people, use the wits you were born with! In the real world mistakes will cost you far more than a snit on a forum! :!:
Crikey, I was only trying to be civil to the guy, chancer or not. :?
But why worry about it? Out of all the UK-based prepping forums, the general consensus is that we are probably the least tolerant of 'nastiness' if you want to call it that. But we're not the Samaritans and chancers, idiots, doomsday nutjobs, conspiracy loonies and f*ckwits in general need to be gotten rid of. And fast. They generally jump before they're pushed, but sometimes we do need to give them a little nudge in the right direction. That's how we roll on UK Preppers. Like it or lump it. :mrgreen:
daylen

Post by daylen »

I'm not worried about it. I'd just rather be civil. That's all.

Like I said, I was simply trying to be polite regardless of what you or we may think of the guy's opinions.

The "crikey" was at the response from Lil. I'm confused at how trying to be polite would get such a response or how being polite could possibly lead to bad real world mistakes in the future.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

daylen wrote:I'm not worried about it. I'd just rather be civil. That's all.

Like I said, I was simply trying to be polite regardless of what you or we may think of the guy's opinions.

The "crikey" was at the response from Lil. I'm confused at how trying to be polite would get such a response or how being polite could possibly lead to bad real world mistakes in the future.
Well, I reckon the rest of us thought pseudonym's post was funny. So perhaps we're not the ones who need an injection of Christmas spirit... :mrgreen:
purplemick

Post by purplemick »

zombies.....................?
wtf
beautifull.............we need young people,just not inbreads
scoobie

Close account

Post by scoobie »

I banned him straight after his request as I can't remove accounts too easily on a mobile.

It was only polite to action his request after all ;)

But yes, we need to tighten things up around here because there has been waaay too much BS posted on this forum recently. The mods are getting pretty tired and worn down by the endless piles of junk, and I get all the lovely moaning emails when posts are disapproved or people get banned. So forgive us for having a short fuse!
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

purplemick wrote:zombies.....................?
wtf
beautifull.............we need young people,just not inbreads
What's an inbread? A fusion loaf? :? ;)