Nano survival kit

UK Preppers introduction and forum rules
Silverteeth

Nano survival kit

Post by Silverteeth »

Hi all first post here.

I'm working on a nano survival kit to have with me at all times no matter what.

I have had a large tooth removed (well a few actually but one very large one) and have had a large false tooth or bridge made from amalgam. However as this has Mercury in and is so toxic to the body I have removed the false tooth and made a good mould of it, my plans are to make an exact copy out of silver clay.

Pure silver is very good for you being antibacterial and even gets rid of bad breath.

Silver clay is amazing stuff, you can mould it to any shape then flame it and it is then solid silver, indistinguishable from any other solid silver.

My plan is to make a nano survival kit inside the silver clay before flaming it to make it solid. I think it will not be difficult to smash it open with a rock or brick or something in an emergency situation.

So Im looking for suggestions at to what item could be made small enough for a nano survival kit. Of course to have a small survival kit as well would be best.

I have made a great para-cord bracelet as many have made with survival items in, I think this could be classed as a micro survival kit, but not yet made a nano survival kit.

I have made several small and even micro survival kits, but this is my fist nano kit, and I do carry a good EDC kit, but this is for that time when you find yourself in an emergency situation and you didnt have your EDC survival kit with you.

I dont know if there are official definitions, but as a general rule of thumb a survival kit the size of mess tin can be classed as small.

The size of an Altoids tin can be called tiny.

The size of a small tick tack box could be called micro, the same as a para cord bracelet could be classed as micro survival kit.

the size of a tooth is probably the smallest you could ever get and still contain useful items, so this would be classed as nano size survival kit.
Last edited by Silverteeth on Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Silverteeth

Re: Nano survival kit

Post by Silverteeth »

The idea came from the movie Blood Diamond, DiCaprio's character removes his fake tooth which hold a tiny diamond, which could be very useful to get out of a sticky situation.

This nano survival kit is for a situation where you have had everything taken from you, or you wake up unconscious, or any really bad unexpected situation where you wish you had a survival kit but have nothing on you. You could be naked and be grateful that you had this nano survival kit with you at all times.

so my first item to have in there is a genuine diamond which I already have from an old ring. Its easy for an expert to see its genuine and at the moment its worth a few hundred pounds apparently, or thats what a local pawn shop will give me, which means its worth a lot more than that. But I would be happy to be able to raise some emergency cash if absolutely needed somewhere on earth.

Also include Include.............

12 words of private key to some litecoin, but the last ones in code in case anybody else tries to use them. You could just memorise them, but to have them engraved into the tooth could prove invaluable incase you temporarily lose your memory like in the Bourne identity movies.

Micro fishing kit including needle that can be made into a hook and long line.

Needle and thread can be used to stitch a wound.

Small diamond, same as in the film Blood diamond.

Tiny flint striker and micro scalpel blade.

What else could be included in a nano survival kit?
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

Sounds very ambitious and a little James Bondy if you don't mind me saying.

Not sure how much you would fit in it, any ideas on dimensions?
Silverteeth

Post by Silverteeth »

Dave999 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:50 pm Sounds very ambitious and a little James Bondy if you don't mind me saying.

Not sure how much you would fit in it, any ideas on dimensions?
Yes very James Bondy, I would like to have a suicide pill, incase facing tortue to death. But not sure about the safety aspects :) How to make it only will work if you decide to bite it or something?

My gap in my teeth is actually quite big, its a good centimetre and a half, or 15-16mm long, and about 10mm wide, but could be a little wider. The depth is about 13mm, but ofcourse its not square dimensions. It will fit around my other teeth and gums.
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

Perhaps a button compass would fit. I guess the dimensions will need to take into account the thickness of the 'shell'.
Maybe a small part flint striker?
Silverteeth

Post by Silverteeth »

Dave999 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:04 pm Perhaps a button compass would fit. I guess the dimensions will need to take into account the thickness of the 'shell'.
Maybe a small part flint striker?
Great suggestion, yes I was wondering about a tiny compass.

I wondered if there are any nano compass that could be small enough to include in a nano survival kit?

Does anybody know what the smallest compass ever is?

It would be quicker and easier to have a nano sized working compass than to have to magnetise the needle and float it on a leaf.

I already have a tiny flint stricker that can be used with finger nails, and a tiny blade that I can actually get a spark. But now Im thinking about what it the best fire starter kit, maybe a tiny staw full of Vaseline?

Also a magnifying glass, even very tiny can be used to start a fire or for getting out splinters. Also could be used to read the engraved litecoin private key, because that has to be very very small engraving.
Silverteeth

Post by Silverteeth »

The pure silver tooth itself even after breaking open can be used to sterilise water. Silver is the most antibacterial element on the periodic table. This is why its so good to have it in your mouth at all times, but dentists always push gold which is not as antibacterial.

The silver itself could also be used as a barter item along with the diamond and the litecoin private key. Just enough to buy or bribe your way out of trouble and get to a British embassy, or over the boarder to somewhere safer.
Silverteeth

Post by Silverteeth »

So far suggestion are ...

Nano survival kit inside specially moulded silver teeth. Include.............

12 words of private key to some litecoin, but the last ones in code in case anybody else tries to use them.

Tiny diamond that can easily be authenticated, could also be used for cutting. same as in the film Blood diamond.

Micro fishing kit including needle that can be made into a hook and long line.

another Needle and thread can be used to stitch a wound, or second fishing kit.

Tiny flint striker and micro scalpel blade.

A CM of a platic straw full of Vaseline or a better firststarter kit (looking for suggestions)

A spare micro blade, maybe razor blade or from a small Stanley knife.

Nano compass, the smallest ever.

Tiny magnifying glass,

Cyanide pill which in a real emergency the entire tooth could be bitten open and then the protective out layer of the cyanide pill could be bitten again even if your hands are tied. Which is what many spies and secret agents really have implanted.

Or instead of cyanide (or as well as) a powerful sleeping pill for a situation where you dont know for sure if you want to kill yourself.

Also a pill that makes you foam at the mouth a lot, for a situation where you want to fake being ill. These pills must be able to be bitten and identified even if your hands are tied. You dont want to bite the wrong pill, LOL.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Giving the benefit of the doubt, I'm locking this thread as we're not going to get too bogged down with cyanide pill teeth etc.

If Silverteeth would like to have another go at an introduction then feel free mate, this one won't be counting.

The thread is now locked.