Hello from Merseyside

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Xodus

Hello from Merseyside

Post by Xodus »

Hi! Just a quick hello. Is there anyone from Merseyside?
Deeps

Re: Hello from Merseyside

Post by Deeps »

Welcome to the forum, prepping is a pretty broad subject, what are your priorities ?
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum - always interested to know what newcomers are prepping for. I'm a scouser, but in exile - I live in SE England.
Citizen H

Post by Citizen H »

Hello, and welcome, I'm not from Merseyside but I'm a huge "China Crisis" fan, not to mention Ian Prowse, all the best "H"
Im just hoping for the best and preparing for the worse.

Citizen "H"
Xodus

Post by Xodus »

Thanks for the welcomes! Bug-in has been a first priority. I'm currently putting together a first aid kit, and sorting out some bug-out gear.
I don't have an expertise as such, but I'm experienced in the mountains and a competent navigator. I'm an average climber, but I can climb and use the gear too. I'm retired from all that now.
I have some knowledge of ham radio and that is something I intend to learn so I can build and maintain the electronics.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Which side of the river are you on, Xodus?

When I'm travelling through various bits on the way to where family live, I try to imagine a shtf situation, for fiction's sake if nothing else, and it becomes worse and worse (partly because I hear of things that happen, through knowing relatives in the drugs counselling and police worlds).

For the cities in general, I think Grey Man presentation is going to be really important.