Advice on selling rings

For all things financial
Alloneword

Re: Advice on selling rings

Post by Alloneword »

On a serious note eBay would be my port of call, as a private buyer will always pay over the odds if they want something badly enough, just bear in mind when you sell to make sure you leave enough in your account for eBay fees etc.

All1
Please bear in mind i am prepping for the River Thames to flood and how i can get to safe ground, I'm not worried about the end of the world..... I'll die with the other Minions.
I can't trust Govt or local Council to help me so i have to help myself.
jansman

Post by jansman »

If it were me, I would find a jeweller that buys as well as selling. Get an idea of their worth first, and then look around. If there is something similar or the same on auction sites, that may give you an idea too. What are the stones set into the rings?

Anyone who buys will be looking to sell it on. You may well be better off selling the gold for scrap and ( depending on the stones) selling those separately. Gold is quite buoyant at the moment.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Mad Scientist

Post by Mad Scientist »

Thanks guys! I finally went to Hatton Garden Metals. Very recommended by Moneysavingexpert. They sell tiny bars.they deal in Silver, platinum and palladium too. I'll keep an eye on the prices so when any fall I can stock up.