Precious metals

For all things financial
raz

Re: Precious metals

Post by raz »

itsybitsy wrote:
Not something I would do personally, but each to their own. If SHTF, and you've got 50 of the £50.00 coins stashed away, you might end up trading one away for a loaf of bread and two tins of beans - not really a lot of bang for your bucks. I'm sticking with 1oz and 1/2 oz silver coins. Plus, £50.00 is a lot to spend in one go, IMHO.
ye its not for every1 its a more long term investment with the hope the coins value increases over the nxt 30 yrs.. you can only get a max of 10 so its simply a 1 off buy where if your skint you can pop down the post office and get the same cash you paid back, in a shtf scenario id proably dump my maple leafs for the bread and beans i got loads of them lying around :D
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Ebay - either its a seller I know already (like bullionbypost) or its how I bought the half crowns on there - from a seller with several thousand sales and a 99.5% approval rating, minimum.

Its the old proverb - if it feels too good to be true, it usually is.
grandad

Post by grandad »

I buy british gold coins from bullion by post as a long term investment and also to protect my savings.I dont trust the banksters.Some useful info that I follow on utube are iGold advisor,he gives twice weekly trends for pm.Also gerald celente(funny guy !) and jim sinclair for info on coming economic collapse.stay safe and be prepared!